Employee: PEO Benefits
** THIS PAGE APPLIES TO PEO CLIENTS ** (?)
PEO Employee Benefits: One of the main advantages we offer to our PEO Clients is our extensive employee benefits program that we make available to your employees so you don’t have to worry about the details. Outstaffing selects and maintains the complete program from initial enrollment, employee/dependent changes, terminations, open enrollment and COBRA/State Continuation. As soon as your employee is eligible, Outstaffing will contact them directly to obtain all required Benefit Elections/Applications paperwork. Please note that an employee is considered full time and eligible for health benefits if they consistently work 30 or more hours per week. Please direct your employees directly to Outstaffing if they have any questions.
ALL EMPLOYEES: The general Outstaffing employee benefits include:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan – Our plan through The Retirement Plan Company (TRPC), gives employees the access and control they need to manage their retirement investments. TRPC provides our secure Internet-based investment administration platform.
- Legal Protection – We are pleased to offer an affordable legal protection program through LegalShield (Legal Service Plans of Virginia, Inc.).
FULL TIME EMPLOYEES: Outstaffing maintains a full suite of health benefits including:
- Medical – Outstaffing clients, under the new ACA rules, must elect to offer or waive a Small Group Medical Plan for their employees. If the choose to offer a plan, Outstaffing and our Broker will work with the client to select the Medical Plan(s) they best meet their needs. Once selected, Outstaffing handles all aspects of plan administration as outlined above. The client Medical Plan(s) will be made available to your employees on a private web-page developed and maintained for you by Outstaffing.
- Dental – Outstaffing offers an excellent dental benefits program underwritten by Guardian, one of the largest dental insurance companies in the country. We have both a Low Coverage and a High Coverage Option.
- Vision – Our vision care program is underwritten by Guardian and offers access to the VSP provider network, the largest vision care network in the industry.
- Life – Our affordable voluntary group life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance is offered through Mutual of Omaha.
- Aflac – Outstaffing offers a full range of Aflac supplemental insurances.